Our website uses a limited number of cookies to store information on your computer when you are using it.
Cookies are small text files, stored by your browser on your computer, that are used by websites to track your visit and to provide personalised services.
1) Online ticket booking
• To identify whether cookies can be set on your computer
• To identify our returning customers to enable personalisation
• To distinguish between customers when they book their tickets
• To identify the last time that a customer interacted with our booking site
Our online ticketing system is provided by Spektrix.
2) Our website
• To manage a visitor’s session, including preferences around dismissing the cookie pop-up and other site messages
• To track a visitor’s session, including the storing of basket purchase information, to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our website
• To track a visitor’s session for Google Analytics, which is anonymised data (see point 5), to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our website
Our website is provided by COG Design.
3) Our emails
• To track and identify visitors to our website who have clicked on an email received from Theatre Hullabaloo, to allow us to better segment and target our contacts
• To track visitors as they browse our website and record whether they make a purchase after receiving an email from Theatre Hullabaloo, to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our email marketing
• To identify an email contact and allow us to personalise our website when they visit it
• To assist with security settings for users on shared IP addresses.
Our email system is provided by DotMailer.
4) YouTube & Vimeo videos
Our site features videos that are hosted on YouTube and Vimeo.
When you view these videos, YouTube and Vimeo may store a cookie on your computer.
5) Google Analytics
To help us evaluate the effectiveness of our websites we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
To find out more about Google Analytics and how to opt out of cookies used for this purpose, visit their website. You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
6) Managing or disabling cookies
You can disable your browser from accepting cookies when you visit our site. These settings are normally found within the options or preferences menu of your browser.
If you disable cookies when visiting our website, this may impact on your experience of using our site and some features will be unavailable, although it will function without.
Change your cookie settings in your browser
Most web browsers allow you to control most cookies through your browser’s settings. Use the links below to find out how to change how your browser interacts with cookies across the web and to delete any cookies it’s currently storing.
Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Please note that we are not responsible for information available on these websites.