Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
2. The competition will close on 11.59pm on 14 April 2021
3. The winner will be selected by Theatre Hullabaloo
4. The prize winners will be notified within seven (7) days of the closing date
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. By entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
7. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
8. Entries will not be considered as part of this competition if, at the sole discretion of Theatre Hullabaloo they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
9. Theatre Hullabaloo has the right to amend or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
10. In all cases the decision of Theatre Hullabaloo is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
The winning egg models will remain the property of Theatre Hullabaloo after the event
11. Theatre Hullabaloo accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.