1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The competition will close on the date specified on the specific competition page.
4. The prize winner will be chosen by random selection.
5. The prize winners will be notified within seven (7) days of judging.
6. If the prizewinner does not come forward within 7 days, a new prize winner will then be selected by random selection from the remaining entries.
7. Cornmill Shopping Centre may need to send winners details (name, email address and or postal address) to the prize giving company for the sole purpose of prize delivery. By entering the competition, you are giving permission for this.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. By entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
10. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
11. Entries will not be considered as part of this competition if, at the sole discretion of Theatre Hullabaloo they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
12. The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Theatre Hullabaloo has the right to amend or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
14. In all cases the decision of Theatre Hullabaloo is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
15. Theatre Hullabaloo accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.