We cannot wait to reopen the doors of The Hullabaloo and welcome back all our children and families – we’ve missed you all.
From the 2nd August, The Hullabaloo will be open from 10am – 2pm, Monday – Saturday where you can enjoy coffee and cake at Café Hullabaloo and some play time too.
Our priority is the safety and happiness of everyone at The Hullabaloo and we particularly want to reassure those who are more vulnerable. For these reasons, we will continue to have some measures in place to protect staff and visitors and we’d be grateful for your cooperation.
Watch our video below as we explain the measures in place at The Hullabaloo:
These measures include;-
- Hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and at key points around the building.
- Give Space where you can as you move around the building – there will be staff on hand to help guide you and signs and floor markers to indicate places to queue.
- Our staff will be wearing masks or visors and we’d encourage everyone over the age of 11 who does not have medical exemption to do so too when they are moving around the building. We will continue to have clear screens at the till points.
- For those who would like to check in, the QR code for the NHS Covid-19 app will be available at the main entrance to the building.
- Please do not come to The Hullabaloo if you feel unwell.
Creative Play will be a little different too on reopening. Our indoor creative play space will remain closed for the time being but we will have some messy play activities available in the small outdoor space. You do not need to book to use the outdoor space but we will be limited on the number of people that we can have using the space at any one time. Our Hullabaloo Hosts will be on hand to play and manage numbers.
We hope our full indoor creative play installations will be able to return later in the year when infection rates are lower and we have some magical plans in the pipeline!
Activities across August include storytelling with the marvellous Chris Connaughton and Play in a Days for everyone aged 6-12 years. Please visit our website for more information about how to book. Our events over August will continue to have limited capacities and we’ll keep this under review.
We will be releasing information about our autumn programme shortly but do get booked up now for Christmas at The Hullabaloo when we will be welcoming Mavis Sparkle, a brilliant show for 4 years + and their families, which is sure to bring a bit of festive magic!
If you have any questions about your visit to The Hullabaloo please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon. X