You’ve been sending us some amazing stories, memories, drawings and photographs from your children about their experience of lockdown – thank you so much for all of these.
We now have a series of questions we would like to ask them. If you could record their answers – write them down, record them speaking, or video them – and send them to us, that would be wonderful. If they would like to draw pictures or take photographs to go alongside their answers, we would love to see these too.
There are two sets of questions below, you might like to answer a set one day and the next a few days later. Please feel free to ask as many or as few as you wish.
We won’t share them (unless you say we can below) except with our Hullabaloo artists who are making the installation and the production for babies. We’ll put a long list of thank yous with all the first names and ages of everyone who has helped to inspire us with their ideas on our website.
If you are happy for us to share your contributions on our social media, website and maybe even the windows of The Hullabaloo then please let us know using the checkbox below as we’d love to do that too.
Stay safe inside but let your imaginations fly free.
· Can you remember when we first started staying at home? How long ago do you think that was?
· What have you missed the most during the time when you’ve had to stay at home?
· What have you enjoyed the most about the time when you’ve had to stay at home?
· What has been the most beautiful thing you have seen in nature during the time we have had to stay at home?
· What has been the funniest thing that has happened?
· What are you most looking forward to when we can start going out more again?
Please use the form below to send in the answers
Submit your answers by June 30th and you will be entered into a prize draw to win a goody bag including tickets to The Hullabaloo to use when we are reopen.